1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards, checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pond Point Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and Care Credit will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online here.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 or 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Pet Insurance is a way to make unexpected veterinary care affordable. We have researched many of the pet insurance companies and believe the Embrace Pet Insurance is the plan with the most versatility and the best wellness plan available. Their wellness option is so flexible that the day after you sign up your policy, the Wellness Policy monies are available to use on ANY pet wellness care. Their wellness plan can cover dentistry, nail trims, anal glands, wellness lab work, and regular vaccinations. You decide where the money goes. You must have an accident and illness policy to get their wellness plan, but it is very customizable. You can have a larger deductible or have them pay a lower percentage for lower rates. With pet insurance, major pet illness can become affordable. Please feel free to call the office (203-878-4646) for more information or a 2 month free sign up for a $500 deductible 80% covered, up to $5000 plan.